Welcome Everyone

Welcome to our Mini Muisus Blog...where you will find the "scoop" of what's going on as we await the arrival of our baby boy. So enjoy your visit, and don't forget to vote for names and due dates.....

Love,
Jared & Shannon

Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 20..Continued

I finished painting the baby's room, we had the carpet cleaned, furniture is in, bedding is here... Wow!

We're in good shape as far as timing goes..... Shanon and I started to plan out where we want to register for one of the baby showers, which is March 29th, 2008.

Let me tell you about "making runs"....my version of making runs is going to the store multiple times throughout a day... nothing stands in the way of a pregnant woman and her cravings... and when she has a craving, you need to be on call! Shannon's latest craving was Flintstone's push pops! Then I just have to have one too....

No comments: