Welcome Everyone

Welcome to our Mini Muisus Blog...where you will find the "scoop" of what's going on as we await the arrival of our baby boy. So enjoy your visit, and don't forget to vote for names and due dates.....

Love,
Jared & Shannon

Monday, February 25, 2008

Weeks 13-20

It's a feeling of relief to reach the time period in our pregnancy where the danger of something going wrong is less or practically nil . It was a milestone to reach the 2nd tri-mester at 16 weeks although resources stated that most women's morning sickness goes away, Shannon is not in that group! She still maintains some form of nausea....sometimes in the morning and/or sometimes in the early evening.

At week 19, I am almost at the end of a book titled "My Wife is Pregnant, and I'm Having a Breakdown" My buddy Kyle let me borrow it, It's a great book, as it is based on a man's experience. It is very funny, yet there is key information included as well... "you know, like tell your wife how beautiful she is, and to play the hero throughout this whole pregnancy experience" actually every guy should know that already.

We had our 20 week ultrasound appt. "It just keeps getting better and better", I was thinking to myself. Being able to actually see a life that we have created - moving it's hands, legs, seeing a 4-dimensional picture of our soon to be baby is just too awesome for words...

No comments: