Welcome Everyone

Welcome to our Mini Muisus Blog...where you will find the "scoop" of what's going on as we await the arrival of our baby boy. So enjoy your visit, and don't forget to vote for names and due dates.....

Love,
Jared & Shannon

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Week 27.3 News

Last night I read 4 short story books to our son...including "Harold and The Purple Crayon." My parents chose that book because it was my favorites growing up. I read them directly to Shannon's tummy. I read them loud enough so our son could hear me. I think I read Shannon to sleep though.

Shannon and I went to visit my mom at Rochester General Hospital after work yesterday. She had some special surgery. Shannon and I will be in that same hospital in approx. 87 days; the Twig Birthing Center. My mom is recovering well...she's supposed to leave the hospital tomorrow or Thursday, but she's a strong woman, so I can see her doing cartwheels out the hospital doors when she gets discharged!

Today is April Fools Day, and I seem to remember an April Fool's joke that Shannon played on me last year . . . She has told me that she was pregnant and we weren't quite ready at that time to start our family. This year I guess it isn't a prank!
I feel so fortunate right now . . . I have a wonderful life with my wife!

No comments: