Welcome Everyone

Welcome to our Mini Muisus Blog...where you will find the "scoop" of what's going on as we await the arrival of our baby boy. So enjoy your visit, and don't forget to vote for names and due dates.....

Love,
Jared & Shannon

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Week 30.7

Nothing much has really changed this week at all. I finished a book my dad gave me called "Father To Son" and it basically fills you in on tips throughout life with your son. The very last page..the caption was "Let Him go" Those 3 words stared at me for awhile. I sure hope time doesn't fly that fast!

Mini Muisus has been kicking up a storm, and switching his positions inside Shannon. You can often make out how he's positioned in Shannon's belly. Right now he has 20/400 vision, which means that he can only see objects that are right in front of him.

The other day, when we bought the stroller and attachements, Shannon wanted to see how I looked pushing it. So there I was, looking like a goof ball walking around in circles in our driveway... Shannon was laughing.

No comments: