Welcome Everyone

Welcome to our Mini Muisus Blog...where you will find the "scoop" of what's going on as we await the arrival of our baby boy. So enjoy your visit, and don't forget to vote for names and due dates.....

Love,
Jared & Shannon

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Week 23 News

Shannon and I finished our baby registries at Target, Pottery Barn Kids, and Babies 'R' Us. I got to use the scanner gun... Wow! That's probably the the most fun about this registering thing! I kept getting yelled at for registering for things that are foolish and not necessary to have for the baby. So needless to say, there was a lot of deleting of items. We ate a quick lunch at PF Changs, and shopped a little more. I picked up a tri-pod for the digital camera for pictures and video shooting when our little boy is delivered. There's an updated picture of Shannon's belly at 23 weeks. More updates to come....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon! You look beautiful! I love you!

Mini Muisus said...

Thanks Brit, I love you too!

Anonymous said...

You can type?! Wow, just like your father! I can't wait to meet you little one.

Mini Muisus said...

thanks Birt

Anonymous said...

Is this really mini muisus?