Welcome Everyone

Welcome to our Mini Muisus Blog...where you will find the "scoop" of what's going on as we await the arrival of our baby boy. So enjoy your visit, and don't forget to vote for names and due dates.....

Love,
Jared & Shannon

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Week 26 News

This Sunday is Easter, and we're having Shannon's Mom and sister over for dinner. I get to prepare the string bean casserole. I've been craving them all week. Shannon is anxiously waiting for the baby shower(next weekend. I think she's getting a little anxious for the due date... weeks are going slow and steady. Mini Muisus'kicks are getting stronger...Shannon thinks he's doing the dolphin kick... just like his Dad! My family (Matt, Brianne, Mom & Dad) is in Boston where Brittany and her boyfriend Mike live. This is the first Easter where I wasn't with my family... More to come... eating a big meal today. Happy Easter From Mini Muisus.

No comments: