Welcome Everyone

Welcome to our Mini Muisus Blog...where you will find the "scoop" of what's going on as we await the arrival of our baby boy. So enjoy your visit, and don't forget to vote for names and due dates.....

Love,
Jared & Shannon

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Week 25 News

Another week has drifted by. This past weekend, we finished hanging the rest of the pictures in the baby's room. Shannon went to Lowe's to pick up the window shades, and I hung them up that same day. The shades are white, and lets a soft light come through. My mom came over and brought the material for the valences...they;ll look really sharp! I kept trying offer my help while my Mom and Shannon were hanging the pictures. I went out and specificall bought a laser level too! I guess we really didn't need it. Shannon has a pretty good eye for leveling! I'll take Shannon's eyes over a laser level anyday.....

So now I guess I'll return the laser level...

The baby has been kicking, as usual. Though it seems whenever I try to feel the kicking, it stops.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little guy has a camo outfit for a little turkey hunting in the fall. Grampa Gary-boy that sounds old.
:)