Welcome Everyone

Welcome to our Mini Muisus Blog...where you will find the "scoop" of what's going on as we await the arrival of our baby boy. So enjoy your visit, and don't forget to vote for names and due dates.....

Love,
Jared & Shannon

Monday, March 24, 2008

Week 26.3 News

Our dinner last Sunday was a success. The food was delicious and we have enough leftovers to feed and army... well until I went downstairs at midnight to feast again. It seemed a bit easier on Shannon having dinner at our house. We also wanted to test our cooking abilties ... After Shannon's mom and sister left, my parents stopped by after returning from Boston. We fed them some of our leftovers. That night, Shannon and I had fun hanging up all of our new baby clothes; the closet looked like a tiny doll's wardrobe. Cute...

The next day..Monday... Mini Muisus kicked me in my ear...(I put my ear on Shannon's tummy, and sure enough, I felt a little poke.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! He is already kicking your butt! I missed you on Easter, but I will see you in just a few days. Shan, you are glowing! I head Grandpa Muisus likes to shop now, lol.

I am still workin gon a plan for you Shan!! I will have one done by the time I go home, so I can show you some exercises as well. Love you both!

XOXO